5 Reasons to Visit Iguazu Falls:
- Iguazu Falls has the most breathtaking and incredible waterfalls. Let’s be honest, most waterfalls are not worth making an entire trip for. You go, observe the falls for about an hour, then leave. However, Iguazu Falls is unlike any other falls in the world. It’s enormous, all encompassing and beautiful. It is most definitely worth it’s own trip, and you will fill entire photo albums with all the pictures taken.
- There are endless amounts of hiking & outdoor excursions. You can skydive from Brazil over the falls, take helicopter and boat tours of the falls, zipline through the jungle and river raft on the Iguazu River. If you are the adventurous type, Iguazu Falls is for you!
- Wildlife extravaganza: if you love petting zoos and animals, you will absolutely love Iguazu Falls. Walking on the path you will be accompanied by monkeys, coatis and other wildlife creatures. Also Iguazu Falls is home to some of the prettiest birds and has incredible bird watching tours.
- Days full of different viewpoints of the falls: the waterfalls are not a one stop view, there are 3 different hikes on the Argentine side, and one hike on the Brazil side creating an extensive itinerary for your trip. It also allows you to fully experience the falls from every angle.
- Fun, traditional town ambiance and culture: Puerto Iguazu is a quaint little tourist town with the perfect gift shops and authentic Argentine restaurants, you will have endless nightlife options
You might have seen photos of Iguazu Falls, or even read about it online but you probably still have no idea what to expect when you see the Falls in person. With water cascades as far as you can see, Iguazu Falls truly is life changing. When the late US First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt saw Iguazu Falls her response was “Poor Niagara.”, even she was blown away by the beauty of the falls. Iguazu Falls truly is worth a visit, make sure to plan your trip today.